Corey and Becky Adisyn-8 Brody-6 Croix- 2
OOh she is soo cute!!!!
Becky,I love the pics. great job!
What a sweetheart! And thanks, Becky for changing the comments section. Much easier for us "old" aunts to work with it this way. Right, Peggy? Rita
Yes, Rita, this is much easier!Thanks Beck - and thanks for coming to Liz's Volleyball game. It was great to see you guys...Adi has quite the personality!
Hi Adi, You sure look like you like to have fun. The next time that I come to visit my Papa & Mama Nodland, we will have to get together to play.I think we could get into lots of trouble.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OOh she is soo cute!!!!
Becky,
I love the pics. great job!
What a sweetheart! And thanks, Becky for changing the comments section. Much easier for us "old" aunts to work with it this way. Right, Peggy?
Rita
Yes, Rita, this is much easier!
Thanks Beck - and thanks for coming to Liz's Volleyball game. It was great to see you guys...Adi has quite the personality!
Hi Adi,
You sure look like you like to have fun. The next time that I come to visit my Papa & Mama Nodland, we will have to get together to play.
I think we could get into lots of trouble.
Post a Comment