Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Hope everyone had a great christmas. I sure did. On Sunday I was at my Great Grandma Ruby's I got a barbie, sister Cabbage patch dolls, and a book about my bad dog Marli. Grandma also had a pair of my shoes bronzed they are pretty neat!

Then we went to Grandma and Grandma Bohrer, they were pretty impressed when I got there and I could now say Papa and Nana. Here are a few pics from the festivities.

This one is before Church, don't we look Good!



This was waiting to open presents cause uncle Casey had to work, any longer and I think we could have went to sleep


Here is a couple with the families, Grandpa was trying to make me and Grady laugh on the bottom one and ended up being to funny that everyone was laughing. That Grandpa is so silly!




Here is me with the cool new purse and nail polish I got from KT. I also got clothes and coloring books from everyone. G & G Bohrer got me this cool carseat stroller combo with a diaper bag filled with goodies and a new baby. Auntie Lacy and Casey got me the cool shopping cart you see Grady tyring to play with, that didn't last for long, I wasn't too excited to share my toys, but thought he should share his, no one else thought that idea was really cool though. Lacy and Casey also got me a 117 piece food set to shop with, daddy was really excited about this one!



Here is me x-mas morning I got a cool dance pad for the floor with animals, the kithchen set you see in the box behind me and lots of stocking stuffers

One x-mas day, we went to G & G Corbins in Mandan, I got lots of cool things there too, like a leap pad computer, clothes and a poodle and a baby, but mom was lacking with the camera so I don't have any pics to share, I'll have to see if Grandpa Nate has some.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adi,
You and Grady are so cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures, you are such a little lady.
Happy New year!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had lots of fun, Adi.