Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Starting my Vacation at Auntie Becky's

Hello, This is a post from Grady. Want to say Miss you and Love you to mom and dad who are in Jamica and must be having a good time cause I haven't heard from them yet. Well, don't worry about me things are going great here. I know we didn't start the week off good with not heat at Auntie Becky's becuase of the gas leak, but you would be so proud of me. I have slept the last two nights without a fuss and guess what!! Last night I had my first sleep over and got to sleep in adi's room with her and we both slept great!!! Auntie Becky and Grandma decieded to paint my room, I guess its going to be some new baby's room. I turned out cute, but they didn't want me getting high in there.

Here is what I have been up to, I was silly in these pics and had aunties socks on my hands and I thought I was pretty cool



This is Auntie KT reading to us while auntie becky and Grandma were painting- this is post surgery she looks pretty good huh, minus it was still pretty early so give her a break. She did great in surgery she has two stiches on the outside.

And here shows you that they are not neglecting me and I am getting bathed!

These are of me and adi just goofing off, she is teaching me many new things and I sure you will be impresssed.




Well, I better get back to playing. I am still at Auntie Becky's and might stay one more day due to the cold weather and we are having fun, plus Grandpa has a cold so he can keep his germs without me and grandma. Love you Lots and hope your having fun
Grady
Adi, Auntie Becky and KT and Grandma all say HI too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a good time.