Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter

Due to mom having to work next weekend, we had our easter this weekend, nana and papa Bohrer came to our house along with Uncle Casey, lacy and Grady and KT and Nathan!
My new basketball hoop from nana and papa Bohrer for Easter

My Easter Goodies from Nana and Papa, Lacy and Casey, and KT gave me the outfit I'm wearing!

Then We even got to have an Easter Egg Hunt, we really enjoyed it, Grady kept saying Go Go, so we ran around and filled our buckets!



Then we got to dye Easter Eggs, I really enjoyed it and dunked my hand right into the blue dye with an egg. Grady thought they were balls though and chucked them, so he didn't last as long!

Notice the BLUE fingers

By Sunday morning after Church when I got to open mom and dads basket I was a pro, I just dumped it out and went for the CANDY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look like you guys had so much fun! Lots of candy and goodies! By the way the only reason I got to wear clothes while I dyed Easter eggs was because it was an already stained shirt!
~Paige

Note from mommy ~ I love the last picture where she's sitting with her legs crossed. Sucha little lady!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you..It looks like you made a haul for Easter too.