I started a dance class two weeks ago, I get so excited to go and it is really fun. I go once a week for half hour. Mom has to help me a little bit, which is kinda funny with her big belly but its good. I get my own flower to stretch on and get to pretend to be diffrent animals and even get to shake my booty and then "FREEZE" when the music stops. This makes me laugh every time. I even get to be in a show at the end of the month called Beauty and the Beast.
This picture is of me on the little balance beam, and twice my teacher helps me put my toe to the opposite knee. I have been practicing at home to cause its so fun.
And my favorite part of dance class is at the end I get a stamp. And show everyone I see after the class


3 comments:
That looks like a fun dance class. I wish I could come and see you in your performance!
That looks like lots of fun - I hope my mommy gets me in dance class some day
Your gonna be such a good dancer by the time your classes are done. I hope you and mommy remember to invite us to your performance. Love you.
Post a Comment