Hello everyone. We got home from the hospital and so I thought I would blog some pictures of the new edition. He was born on friday morning. My water broke at home at 11:40pm on Thursday night and he was born at 3:22 on friday Morning. Everything went and is going great.
He was 7lbs and 9oz. 21 inches long
Enjoy the Pics.





These were from today. Leaving the hospital and then some at home


10 comments:
congrats! what a doll.
Adi - you look so proud :)
Congrats!! What a cutie. We are glad to hear everything went well. Take Care!
How precious! I love the picture of Adi holding him. Corey and Becky- your kids are so adorable!
Congratulations! He is very precious. Adi will be a great sister. Rita
Wow you look great Becky! I can't believe you had time to blog today!!!
Adi looks so proud of her little brother, He looks just like Corey.
Congrats!!
He's gorgeous - can't wait to meet him. Adi looks so proud holding him. Congratulations!
So cute! I see a lot of Corey in him! Congrats!
Kim said.. Congrats to all. Very cute. The perfect family now... One of each.
Adorable! Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS! They both are adorable. What a happy family!
Post a Comment