Monday, June 2, 2008

Mini Vacation

We left on Sunday before Memorial Day, we stayed in deadwood on Sunday night. Daddy really liked it cause he likes to gamble and won $100 bucks but me and mom weren't to found everything was smoking and gambling (which I had to be 3ft away from). Mom had never been to a Casino before, but after she gambled $6 bucks and lost she didn't think it was much fun either and me and her went shopping.

On Monday we drove to Rapid. It of course rained all day Monday but we toughed through it. First we went to Reptile Gardens. It was ok but eveything I was an owie and dad does not like snakes so we looked from afar and then left.



Then we went to Bear Country. This was really cool and I loved it. We drove around and saw all might favorite animals like wolves, bears and goats. They came right up to the car and the bears paced in front of the cattle crossings of their entrance and exits. It was cool. It said drive slowly and the bears would move, but it still took us like 5 minutes to get across the crossings.


Then we walked outside to see the baby bears. It was cold and rainy so this is me and mom all snuggled up.

This is my totally cool bear tattoo or stamp as I like to call it. I showed everyone whereever we went after bear country. Believe it or not after one week of baths it is still somewhat on my arm. I am so proud of it and won't let mom scrub it off.

This is me getting ready to swim, moms day at the hotel must have paid off becuase I went in the big pool with dad and laid on my belly and kicked the water and there were NO TEARS! Yeah mini-milestone in my world.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new look of the blog. Where can I see more of the side photos, it looks like Adi had more photos taken and some with you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Adi is getting so big! She is so adorable! Love the pictures of you and your pregnant belly! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun in SD - too bad we are so far away from the Hills or you could have stopped by to visit.

What cute new photos, too. Adi is getting so big - they grow too fast, don't they?