Thursday, July 10, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!



These were before the parade and at the parade. I sat through the whole thing. We backed the van up to the street and opened the back so mommy and brody could be at the parade. We couldn't have asked for a nicer day.





This was also on the 4th. I had cupcakes with candles in them. I did not like it though when mommy, daddy, kt and nathan tried to sing me happy birthday. I told them don't and even shed some tears but hey the cupcakes were good!

this is daddy letting me play with fire or a sparkler. I really loved the fireworks which is good since its my birthday. I called them Booms in the sky and wanted more!

July 5th- The day of my party. I got a good nap and a minnie cake which is all I needed. it was lots of fun. No one even tried to sing me happy birthday which made me even happier




Me and Grady even got to go swimming which entertained us and everyone else. Thanks to eveyone for coming to my party and all my great gifts. I really like them all and appreciate them. Thanks to Auntie Peggy for the super cute party dress!1

This is just a cute one of my brother

4 comments:

Barb said...

Had a great time at your party!!!!
Great pictues!!!!

P.S.
The second one of you and Brody---he looks like a doll!!!!!

Nana B

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - it looks like you had lots of fun!

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

& as for the dislike of people singing to you - I feel the same way, but only about Aunt H singing the ABC song

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday Adi, It looks like you had a great time at your party, I can't wait to see you and Brody.

Anonymous said...

We're glad your dress fit. Looks like you had a wonderful birthday. Hope we see you soon!

Peg, Liz and Dan