Friday, July 25, 2008

Wow! What a Week we've had

My week started on Monday. On the way to Grandma B's me, mom and brody stopped and saw the salem Sue for the first time. I wan't scared at all. I sat on him and didn't want to leave!

Then we got to grandma and grandpa B's and we had a couple little photo shoots. Isn't Brody getting big! He was 9lbs 6oz already about a week and a half ago!

This is us again. I'm showing how nice I can smile and cooperate during pics, doesn't happen very often so enjoy

This is me and Brody in our matching outfits. Mom bought me it before Brody was born and then Auntie Lacy got one for Brody when he was born. There monkeys! Grady got one to and we got some pics with the 3 of us, but mom had to supervise us holding Brody so they are on Grady's mommy's camera so stay tuned to his blog.

This is Brody showing off for the camera. he sure smiles alot and is trying to laugh but it still comes out kinda like a cough. He is so fun and man do I kiss him up!

Tuesday: Me and Grady got to go to Grandpas work picnic and play at the park, it was lots of fun. Auntie Janet also came to visit. It was nice to see u

Wednesday: We heard Paige was in town so we wanted to play with her, but she was on her way back to her house when we called her grandma. Next time Paige!!
So mom and Brody went home on Wednesday and I got to stay at my Cousin Grady's and boy was I excited to go on a boat. Stay tuned to Grady's blog to see what we did. It was a little bittersweet for mom because I didn't seem to mind at all I was telling mom bye and ready for her to leave so we could have some fun! it was the first time I stayed away except at grandma's even though it was Auntie Lacy which I love and know mom would have liked some reaction I think, she needs to realize I'm a big girl!!

Thursday: Fun in the Pool
This is me, my nana nancy and papa nate! It took some doing getting me into this pool and boat, but overall I enjoyed myself. remember I'm not to fond of the water

Brody got to get his toes wet, he didn't mind at all . He is so laid back

I sure liked this bucket of water. I don't have any clothes on because I got soaking wet running through the sprinkler after I was dry from the pool. Me and Marli were having a ball


Means I was all wet already and mom only had pajamas left for me to wear she gave me a bath outside with some hot water and then dumped out the buckets to keep me dry.


Hope you all have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!!!
Adi, you and your brother are just getting too big already!!
love
your auntie kt

Anonymous said...

OH, Miss Adi, are you gonna hate those last pictures when you grow up! You look so much like your mommy when she was little, especially when you smile. Can't wait to see you and Brody again. He is getting so big already!!