grady with his cool dude mohawk At the picnic they had theses cool toys. A little boy took me and grady up the slide so we could go down, we loved it This is me in the jumpy thing
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm tellin' you - those bouncy things are the BEST!
Thanks for showing the picture of my mohawk Adi. I loved it. Thanks for giving it to me Auntie Kaity. Can't wait to see you on Thursday Adi and get into lots and lots of trouble.
4 comments:
I'm tellin' you - those bouncy things are the BEST!
Glad you had a great time at the picnic.....
Can't wait til you come stay with us on thursday!!!!
Nana N
It was fun seeing you guys at the picnic, You are getting so big
Thanks for showing the picture of my mohawk Adi. I loved it. Thanks for giving it to me Auntie Kaity. Can't wait to see you on Thursday Adi and get into lots and lots of trouble.
Post a Comment