As some of you have seen, I no longer have a toddler bed, I have been upgraded to a full size and boy are mom and dad happy. I think the other bed was to little and I sleep like a crazy child and so I woke myself up which led to waking them up, but since I got this new bed No longer a problem. My old quilt no longer fit so Grandma B made me a new one and this time she made me matching curtains and pillow cases and it looks so awesome so I thought I would share the pics with everyone!! Here are some pics we took today of me and Brody. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Can't wait to see fellow bloggers halloween costumes soon!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, I'm impressed Grandma, what a great job. It looks like they both like the new bedroom look.
4 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed Grandma, what a great job. It looks like they both like the new bedroom look.
Oh my gosh! I love the new bedroom look too!! Nana did such a good job!!
I really like your new big girl bedroom too Adi. Can't wait to see you next week.
Very nicely decorated!! Love the colors!
Post a Comment