Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lets Enjoy the Snow

These of me and Daddy Sledding Last Weekend before it got so cold. This is me all ready to go.

Me and Daddy found a hill, but it was to steep daddy had to drag his feet the whole time so we tried to find a new spot.

Out new spot was by the park so I had to play for a little bit. You really catch some air with snow and a slide mixed, but I wasn't scared.

This is Brody with his first veggie carrots, he likes it more than the cereal.

Mommy let me paint her toes last night if she could paint mine, didn't I do a great job.

Red for Christmas

This is my new game whenever asked to take a picture I put my hand over my eyes and say no, if mom thinks she is going to get good christmas picture she's got another thing coming, I think there will be alot of just Brody!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow adisyn you got some definate air on that slide!!
becky your toes are gorgeaus! haha

Anonymous said...

Adi, I can't wait until you can paint my nails, you do such a good job.

Eli Cole said...

Good thing Adi wasn't afraid of that slide! Looks like she was cruising! Love the toes!

Anonymous said...

That slide looks like it was the best! You did a GREAT job on mommy's toes. I bet she's excited to show them to everyone!

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive how much Adi looks like you Becca, especially on the picture of her not smiling with the snow suit on.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job on the toes, Adi! I hear you guys are coming for Christmas this weekend..I'm so sad I won't be able to see you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had lots of fun sledding with daddy. Great job on mommys toes. Your brother sure is getting to big. Veggies already, where has the time gone?

Melissa Davis said...

What a beautiful family. I can't believe how big they are getting. Looks like everyone is having a fun winter.