Friday, January 23, 2009

Playhouse Disney

At Playhouse Disney live with New Einstein Guitar- way to overprized if you ask me, but mommy forced me to beg and cry for it!!




Showin Brody our handy mandy hard hats that came with our cotton candy


A Couple weeks ago having fun with Auntie KT




Brody is crawlin now, got it on video but don't know how to get it on here, any tips from the computer pros out there

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was fun, Becky you have your hands full trying to hold both of them. Brody is getting so big

Barb said...

Looks like Adi was having fun--I'm not to sure about Grady. Did he crack a smile at all!!!!

Anonymous said...

Adisyn- I had so much fun at Disney Live with you. I can't wait till mom and Auntie Becky take us somewhere fun again.

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of the 3 of you. You all look so nice! They sure do grow fast.