Mommy had this week off and I wanted to see my nana B so we made a quick trip since we hadn't been there since Thanksgiving. It was lots of fun and nana spoiled and loved us lots, Thanks. Here are some of the pics. Mommy works 12's all weekend so its just me and the boys (daddy and Brody) wish me luck! Happy Weekend! Brody kinda looks like a robot with the red eyes, but mom was to lazy to edit the pic!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It was fun getting to play with you for a couple hours!!!
We should be so thankful our kids have grandparents that can be on the floor playing with them. I don't remember having that as a child. I guess we're lucky our parents decided to get knocked-up so early in life so now they can be "young" grandparents! :)
8 comments:
It was fun getting to play with you for a couple hours!!!
Grandma looks like she's trying to think of some way to keep you there when mom goes home.
they are getting so big,
I can't believe how much Adi looks like KT on that picture
they are getting so big,
I can't believe how much Adi looks like KT on that picture
Kim says... What a couple of cuties...
Brody is getting so big! Adi, I bet mommy is glad you are there to keep the boys in line while she's at work. Who knows what they would get in to :)
I can't wait until you guys come back to Gma Ruby's..we have so much fun when you are there! I miss you guys! :)
We should be so thankful our kids have grandparents that can be on the floor playing with them. I don't remember having that as a child. I guess we're lucky our parents decided to get knocked-up so early in life so now they can be "young" grandparents! :)
Post a Comment