Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fort Mandan

oooh what a lazy Sunday afternoon, this noon, me, brody and mommy and auntie KT made this cool fort in the basement, then we sat in it and played and watched a movie




inside my fort with daddy, notice its pajama Sunday too, we are still in are pajamas as we blog

Mommy's b-day is coming up so last minute dad thought he would throw her a little party on Saturday since nana and papa b and auntie lacy and grady were already in town. Mom's not to sure about turning 25 its been a little rough on her, she's feeling old this week and sorry to all those blog readers that have supassed this mark, she's not calling u old
u kids got to help her blow out all the candles, got a little smokey

Brody chillin in adi's dora chair with a baby-

This was the table that was shown last week on the blog, nikki asked if mom painted it, thought that was funny she's not very artistic, but it was hand painted and I got it from my nana and papa B for my birthday last year, it has my name on a chair, and skalsky on the back of two chairs and hopefully Brody will get a chair soon with his name on it. Grady got one to and his is diffrent, maybe he should show u too, They are way to cool, thanks nana and papa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the next time we come down to visit I want to play Fort Mandan with you. It looks like lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tomorrow Becca,
Fort Mandan looks like a hit.

Anonymous said...

Kim said.. Looks like you were all having fun. Happy Birthday to you too Becky, (yes you are old)... (haha)

Eli Cole said...

Happy birthday 1 day early! Hope it's a good one! At least I remember what day your b-day is... ;) hehe And by the way- 25 is not old! I would like to think I'm still young!

Eric and Kayla said...

I feel your pain Becky! :) 25 was hard, but I thought 26 was even harder, so look out. I hate being closer to 30 than to 20! It's depressing! Happy early Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Your fort looks like all kinds of fun, guys! Tell your mom Happy Birthday tomorrow and I think that's a good excuse to have pizza someday soon. Well, that and we just really miss you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

FORTS ARE THE BEST! I AM SO JEALOUS!