Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Unsupervised Pudding Snack

This is what u get on Tuesday night when u and your husband both like Biggest Loser and let your 2 1/2 year old eat pudding unsupervised in the kitchen!



Containing Broders in a toybox!

Cool Dude enjoying the weather!

6 comments:

Lacy said...

I can't believe you would ever let your child eat unattended in another room????? Brody looks too cute in his shades and hat.

Barb said...

Tell mom next time you wouldn't have made such a mess if she had let you use a spoon!!!!!
I bet you didn't contain Brody very long in that container??

Melissa Davis said...

I laughed so hard when I say these pictures. Note to self...no pudding snacks without a parent present!! Thanks for the lesson Adisyn.

Eric and Kayla said...

Thanks for the laugh Skalsky's! Always a hoot at your house! :) That picture of Brody is adorable.

janet said...

Don't you know that pudding is best eaten with your hands........
Cute pictures

Eli Cole said...

Looks like you enjoyed your pudding Adisyn- that's all that matters! :) Love the shades Brody!