Sunday, May 17, 2009

Zip to Zap

This is me and Brody cruisin around in my Barbie Jeep, he loves it when I give him rides and likes to go fast, good thing I taught myself how to put it from slow to fast!!


THis is me and Grady at Nana B's before Zip to Zap, sure wish the sun wasn't so bright and the pic would have been better

Our Grandma is so great, I know u all know how wonderfully we share and never fight but grandma still went out and got another car for outside and a stroller for in the house, to heck with sharing when we got our own wheels! Thanks Nana B, us spoil us!

THis is Brody on his fourwheeler power wheels, he thought he was pretty cool stuff, thanks nana for letting us borrow it for a while!

Rub a dub dub the three of us in the tub after Zip to Zap!

3 comments:

Eli Cole said...

Luv the pictures! I had to laugh at the second one of Adi & Brody in the Jeep... Brody looks kinda evil!!! :)

janet said...

Nice wheels!!!

Barb said...

So glad that you got to Zip To Zap with us...Papa and I had a great weekend!!! See you soon!!

Love Nana B.