
Mom was in a wedding this weekend so we got to spend the weekend with Nana and Papa B. We got to go to the parade on Saturday morning, Brody loved it I was a little nervous of the cars and trucks hitting me, but loved the candy!

Mom and Dad at the wedding

This is the princess Brandi Heid/Tolosky, mommy and her friend keila

And last, but not least Nana B let me open my b-day presents early cause Saturday will be a little overwhelming I think. I got these cool new princess roller skates that come with elbow and knee pads. And I also got a Birthday Girl party kit with a crown, sash, earrings and a wand. Thanks nana and papa B. Well I started my birthday week out good and theirs just more to come for the princess aka me!
1 comment:
You look great Becky!
Love the princess goodies and roller skates Adi!
Post a Comment