Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to the 4th of July Princess

Happy Birthday Adisyn Ruth and Happy Fourth of July to Everyone!

One happy and and one not. Thats about how a family weekend goes when you have 4 grandkids under the age of 3 and soon to be 5 Grandkids. But thats what makes this pic so cute. Broders just loves up on his cousin Bently! The flash was a little to bright for both of them.

I got to feed Bennett his bottle, he got a little heavy for me towards the end, but I just think he is so cute and have to tell auntie lacy that whenever I see him.

I'm all ready for my birthday! Lets get it started with the parade!

Me and Brody in the back of the van waiting for the parade to start and for everyone else to come, we can't hold these chairs forever some people are crazy.

Sitting on the curb watching the parade. Me and grady were really interested in the candy the first 20 minutes and then it was on to playing in the back of the van, but brody just loved and sat and watched it.

Birthday Party Time. Thanks for everyone who came and thanks to all for the great presents I really liked them all!

Me and my other ariel cake. I'm not spoiled at all!

Brody loves to eat!

Perfect spot on nana B's lap!

Brody and Great Grandpa Rudy, He's so brave I'm still pretty scared of him or maybe its the beard

Mommy helping Brody with his sparkler

Daddies helping me and grady. We really liked the fireworks, but after about an hour we had had enough and were ready for bed. Thanks everyone for a great fourth and birthday; cant wait till next year.

5 comments:

Auntie Lacy said...

Glad you had a GREAT birthday!!! Can't wait till next year.

Barb said...

Papa and I had a great time at your party. Hope to see you soon!!!

Love,
Nana B

Rita said...

Oh, I wish that we knew you were going to the parade. They were at our house this week-end and they would have joined you!
Happy Birthday!

Rita said...

Oops - I meant that Tyson and Taryn were at our house this week-end.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a fun time had by all!! I love that face that Adi makes (the picture where her & Brody are in the back of the van). Very cute!

Brandi