Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Meet my New Cousins

I got to meet my new cousin Kingston for the first time today. He lives in Minneapolis! He has red hair and is really cute, the other little boy is my other new cousin Owen. Kingston is my Uncle Brant(daddy's brother) and Auntie Erika's baby born July 23rd. Owen is my Auntie Lacey(daddy's sister) and Uncle Andy's baby born July 15th. Owen is in the stripes.

Daddy and Brody getting to know little Kingston!!


Nana Nancy with her 5 Grandkids. Lilly-4; Adisyn-3; Brody 1; and Owen and Kingston- 2months

Lilly holding her brother Owen; and Adisyn holding Kingston!

3 comments:

janet said...

I can see a lot of fun ahead in the next years...........

Brandi said...

Kids everywhere!! They are all so cute! Lucky kids to all have someone their age to play with!

Holen Family said...

I bet Adi was happy with all the babies. She sure does love them.