Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun!! Dorothy and the Lion!


Making Halloween Sugar Cookies!!



Broders the Lion

Adisyn as Dorothy

The Whole Gang: Grady the Chicken; Brody the Lion; Adisyn as Dorothy and The Duck Bennett!

Grady's 3rd Cars B-day Party. Happy Birthday Graders; We Love You!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The whole gang looks cute. Happy Birthday to Grady. I'm sure we'll see more or it on his blog! I Love the cake :)

Mama A said...

Looks like you guys have been having all kinds of fun. I loved the costumes, miss you all!

Janet said...

it looks like you guys had fun....
Tell Grady Happy Birthday,, I can't post a comment on his and Bennett's blog.....it won't go to the comment section.....

Mama A said...

I can't post a comment for Grady and Bennett either so be sure to tell Graders Happy Birthday from us, too!

Eric and Kayla said...

I too tried to post on the Holen blog but no such luck!!

I love all or your costumes and am sad that I didn't get to see you guys all dressed up this year.

Happy Birthday Grady! Love the cake!