Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas A Little Early

Since we have such a super busy chrismas time traveling mom and dad let us open our presents from them early. We were very happy except when I opened up a gift and it was a candle box (mom sells partylite) and I said to mom " Oh Man mom its just candles; I dont want candles!" and then I set it aside. Mom tells me maybe I should open the box and see whats in and I proceed to tell her that I dont care cause I don't want candles" Well it wasn't candles and Mom says she needs to work on my manners cause even if we get something we dont like we need to be polite. Don't think that talk went to well so sorry to any gift givers I'm not super polite too. I am only 3 is my mom only excuse I guess.
Brody got this cool Cars ballpit that we both love and I got cowgirl boots that I love and mom says I look super cute in with my jeans! Guess now all I need is a cowgirl hat and then I'm ready to go ride Jenny again which is my cousin Garrett's miniture pony I had a blast riding last summer and can't stop talking about.






THis one is from a b-day party I had last Saturday. My friend Kali turned 3. Happy Birthday Kali.

This is just a couple of me and Brody's horsing around. We like to wrestle these days.

Mom took this picture this morning cause she thought I looked so cute; note she did my hair and turns out is was totally crooked and caught on camera.

5 comments:

Kaity said...

Your mom is such a good hairdresser ;). Love the pictures!!

Lacy said...

wow, you got some great gifts. Can't wait to open gifts with you two on christmas eve. I have to agree with your mom that you look pretty cute with your hair all did up!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas at home! I'm sure that just the BEGINNING of the gifts for you two :)

Janet said...

Early presents are the best!!

Janet said...

Early presents are the best!!