So now we wait!! Auntie kt is about 36 weeks along and now and we are all starting to get excited and impatient. WE WANT TO MEET OUR NEW COUSIN!!
Today we had Kaity's Baby Shower. It was lots of fun and she got lots of great stuff. This first picture is of her the diaper cake mommy and Auntie Lacy made for her. Notice the ornament on the front has her ultrasound pic of her baby boy on it.
We also took some pics of us girls!
5 comments:
All you girls look great!! Love the diaper cake!
You would have thought we planned out outfits. Nice pic of us with mom. Send it to me!!!!!
Haha I figured you guys did plan outfits! Must be a sister thing. Sorry I missed it, hope you guys had a good day!
I noticed the outfits on the pix not on sat.
Nice party ladies......
Love all the pics but especially the one of all 3 of you with mom.
Tracy Schilling
Post a Comment