Saturday, January 30, 2010
Birthday Party #1
The rest of the family has a pretty laid back weekend planned, but not me. I have 2 of my friends birthday parties. They are both named Abi and were born a day apart. This is from Abi's b-day party last night. We had a princess party and had lots of fun. Thanks Abi and Happy 4th B-day. Excited for another one tonight. Mom, Dad and Brody are just hanging out. Mom got to love up on Kale lots on Friday and My great aunt Nancy is coming to visit us this evening. And Tommorrow I get to go to my first Sunday School class.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow Adi, it looks like you had lots of fun at your birthday party last night. You are such a cute mermaid.
I hope you have lots of fun on your first day of sunday school!!!
Love,
Nana B
Looks like lots of pretty princesses! Have fun in Sunday school!
Your a lucky girl Adi, to have so many parties......
I hope you enjoyed sunday school.....
Its good that you have all those girlfriends to play with, Adi, since when we get together you're stuck playing with all of us boys! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment