Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kale Thomas

Until Auntie KT gets her poop in a group and starts Kale's own blog for him; we thought we would share his cute pics and accomplishments.
When he went home on Monday he had to go home with a bili blanket because he was a little yellow or jaundice and got his blood drawn on Tuesday and Wednesday and since it was so good on Wednesday he got to get rid of his blanket on Thursday. He looked like a little glo worm. He is also getting bigger-
on Wednesday he weighed 9lb. 11oz. Mom is also doing very well!!



Brody holding his new baby cousing for the first time!

5 comments:

Eric and Kayla said...

Sooo cute! I love the picture of Brody holding him!

Grady said...

I can't wait to meet him either.

Rita said...

Cool blanket - is he in a pocket?

janet said...

Brody better watch out hes going to be as big as him pretty soon..
I love the one of him on the blanket.

Lindsay said...

He is pretty darn adorable and the picture of brody holding him is too cute for words