Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sleepover Last Weekend! Uncle Casey and Auntie Lacy had plans so Bennett and Grady got to stay overnight at our house and it was a super cousing sleepover!!

Me and My Grady!

Brody being brody!!

Soccer- I have been in itty bitty sports the last couple sunday's. This is me playing soccer!!

Itty Bitty Baseball!! Daddy helping me bat!

On my own! I having lots of fun in sports and learning lots, next week is basketball and then it over! I think i might take the summer off from all these activities cause i am one busy girl- may have to do swimming though!!

Helping hall out rocks- me and daddy are starting the process of putting in a egress window! Wish us luck!

Helping daddy push the wheelbarrior!

Sporting our new jammies- Love them!!

LOVE!!!

2 comments:

janet said...

It looks like you have your hands full when they are all together.....

Kaity said...

Love the new jammies!! thats a CUTE pic of all 5 of them!