Corey and Becky Adisyn-8 Brody-6 Croix- 2
Love the pictures! Jasmine does such an awesome job- I'm going to have her do baby pics for us to!
Absolutely love them!!! What beautiful grandkids I have!!!!!
Cute kids! Great photos.
The pictures turned out so good. Your kids could be models.
Oh- she does SUCH a good job! I love them all & can't wait to see the rest!! :)
UR right that was a teaser. Can't wait to see the rest.
Love the pictures! She does an awesome job! :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! I especially like Adi's boots in the first pic! Can't wait to see more!
Too cute!! I love the pictures!!
The pictures are fabulous!!! Adi and Brody sure can pose for the camera.
Soooo darn cute! Dying to see the rest! PS The boots, tutu, and balloon are the BEST, you sure are superfabulous Adi!
Great photos!! They are adorable!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Love the pictures! Jasmine does such an awesome job- I'm going to have her do baby pics for us to!
Absolutely love them!!! What beautiful grandkids I have!!!!!
Cute kids! Great photos.
The pictures turned out so good. Your kids could be models.
Oh- she does SUCH a good job! I love them all & can't wait to see the rest!! :)
UR right that was a teaser. Can't wait to see the rest.
Love the pictures! She does an awesome job! :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! I especially like Adi's boots in the first pic! Can't wait to see more!
Too cute!! I love the pictures!!
The pictures are fabulous!!! Adi and Brody sure can pose for the camera.
Soooo darn cute! Dying to see the rest! PS The boots, tutu, and balloon are the BEST, you sure are superfabulous Adi!
Great photos!! They are adorable!
Post a Comment