Her ready in the chair with her cool shades. Jenna morast cleaned my teeth first and then it was adisyn's turn and she opened wide!! Good Job adisyn super proud of you! Thank you Jenna for being so great with her, think that helped a little that adi got to take my x-rays and spray me with the water !!
getting ready to get her teeth counted!!
I also had swimming lessons today! Me posing for mom and the camera!!
I also did super great today at swimming lessons and put my head under the water--- Well almost- I got my mouth and nose under the water which is a huge accomplishment for me and swam in the deep end with my barbell almost the entire time!! Mom was sure proud of me today. Getting a year older does make a diffrence I guess!! lol
5 comments:
Way to go Adi!!
Good job!! The dentist and swimming, it sounds like a busy day!!
Good Job Adi!! Love your swimsuit too!!
Wow, the deep end, I'm impressed!! Good job Adisyn!
You've got some beautiful teeth there, miss Adisyn!! Good job at the dentist!
Post a Comment