Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kaity's Bridal Shower

mommy and the flower girl!

Sisters- they had heels on- I am not that short!!

Breakfast at Tiffany's Decorations- thanks to nancy and lori for all the stuff!!

Kaity and some of her girls!1

Kuchen Bars- Heather your mom said you would like this recipe so I thought I would post it here for everyone!!


Kuchen Bars 350* for 30 minutes
Crust: 1 Cup Melted Margarine
1 Cup Sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp of Vanilla
2 Cups of flour
mix and spread on greased pan- cookie sheet. 1 Large can fruit, drained and arranged on crust- I use fresh fruit all the time!! Strawberries, peach, rhubard and blackberries are great!!
Filling: 4 eggs
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 3/4 Cup whipping cream (almost a pint)
1 Tbsp Flour
Mix and Pour over crust! Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar-be generous! Bake and Enjoy

3 comments:

Kaity said...

Thanks for the awesome shower, it was a great time and the decorations were SOO awesome!

Rita said...

Thanks for the recipe Becky. I'll definitely give that one a try.

Heather said...

Sorry I couldn't make it!

I did find a renewed love of kuchen on my recent trip home. I had forgotten about it; you just don't see it in Chicago! Thanks for the recipe - I'll have to try it soon! I don't think Sam even knows what it is. He'll soon find out....