Brody also got a new bed. After 4 1/2 years of having a crib set up in our house it was time to take it down. We moved it into Brody's room when adi was 18 months. THis was kinda of a big day for mommy she was pretty sad to see her babies grow up.
Brody's new bed. And yes that is him napping inthe corner mom was pretty brave to get a picture of him today- she snuck in when he was napping- LUCKY he didn't wake up with the flash I say!!
5 comments:
Papa's Pumpkin Patch looks like it was fun. And it was a beautiful day to go there. Those cookies look yummy too!
Congrats on the big boy bed, Brody!! You're so grown up already! We'll have to take Eli to Papa's Pumpkin Patch this year!
Looks like you had a lot of fun!!!
Will have to come down to go with you guys net time...
Bed looks great...he looks so little sleeping in it!!!
Looks like fun at the pumpkin patch. You are so smart to go early before anyone even thinks about fall activities.
I told Eric I can't wait to take Ellery to Papa's Pumpkin Patch someday. I've never been there either. He doesn't seem too interested, though! He's no fun! Way to go Brody on the big boy bed!!
Post a Comment