Sunday, November 21, 2010

OOH! I did it too!!

We put up our christmas tree too this weekend!! I agree it was a great time to get it done and I LOVE it! And yes those are their pajamas on at 3:30 on a Sunday afternoon- we usually dont get dressed Sundays!!


I usually put this litte one in my living room and the big one downstairs but since all my baby stuff is gone I had plenty of room! So the little one is inthe dining room and I put all my barbie ornamnets on it from Grandma Ruby- I think it turned out cute!!

Brody getting ready to help dad shovel

He totally though that hat was gonna be good enough and keep him warm


3 comments:

Eric and Kayla said...

I love all the neat ornaments on your tree!! And, love the head gear the kids are wearing in frontof the tree!

Unknown said...

Christmas seems to be in the air this weekend :) Loved the dance performance post on facebook, Adi is such a cutie! We have our first J4K performance coming up in a week and a half at the mall.

Brandi said...

I agree with Kayla- the head gear is cute!! :) Hope to see you guys this weekend!