Friday, June 17, 2011

Lemonade and Party Preparations

Looks like Adi and Paige had the same idea when it came to making money at the rummage sales. I also had a rummage sale this weekend in Mandan. Adi had a blast and made lots of money; but it only lasted a couple hours and then she was done and just wanted her money!!!



I have been starting to plan the kids birthday party again. Our Under the Sea Adventure will be next saturday June 25th. With lots of fun suprizes in store. I ordered transfers online and then put them on shirts, it was really easy and way cheaper then buying them all done, turned out pretty good too.

sorry these pics r not nice and clear, i had to take a picture of computer to get them to upload
Invitation

Cupcake toppers personalized with names and ages.


Adi!!!

3 comments:

Kaity said...

Wish I could of gotten lemonade, she looked so cute!

Ashleigh said...

Aaaahhhhhhhhh I'm an idiot! We were in Bismarck yesterday and I was so excited to stop by your rummage sale to hit up the boy stuff and then I quick checked the invite on FB and thought it got over at noon YESTERDAY rather than today. Ugh! :(

Unknown said...

I think it's great that both of the girls gave up after an hour :) If Adi is anything like Paige the money was spent that day too!

Can't wait to see pictures of the party - it looks super cute!