Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of Kindergarden

Today was the first day of School. Mommy was pretty apprehensive sending me to a school where she didn't know anyone especially since she is from a small town where you know everyone. With months of anticipation today was finally here. I woke up at 5:30 and was ready to go, mom said we need to rest more! uuh fine.

When we got the the school i asked mom to hold my backpack and I was off to make new friends and find my way in this new chapter of my life. I wasn't scared at all and had a fabulous day. I had a little trouble talking to much to my friends that i missed my time to get a drink and at lunch i took so long to eat that i missed almost all of recess; i think ill catch on to this kindergarden thing pretty fast. My teacher said i had a great day!!

The fabulously smart, brave and super excited kindergarden


School:Lewis and Clark in Mandan
Teacher: Ms. Little

2 comments:

Kt said...

she looks so grown up :(

Eric and Kayla said...

Way to go Adi! So glad you had a great first day! All these posts about the first day if kindergarden make me sad. I think I'm dreading the day already!