Monday, July 9, 2012

Watching a baby turn into a little girl!!

I love to do these timelines of the years past!! Adisyn- you have been a firecracker since the day you were born! You keep us on our toes every day- you are beautiful and have every ounce of attitude to go with it. You are smart and funny yet have no patience when you want something you want it now and that hasnt changed since the day u were born!!! We love you and love watching you grow into this beautiful young women!! Adisyn Ruth- 6lbs, 6oz, 20 1/2 inches long The day u were born!!
First Birthday!!
2nd Birthday!!
3rd Birthday!!
4th Birthday!!
5th Birthday!!
6th Birthday!! !
I didnt get this done for Brody either so i thought i would throw his on here to!! Brody Lee- June 20th 7lbs, 9oz 21 inches long newborn
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday!!
3rd Birthday!
4th Birthday!
Life is such a beautiful thing, I can't believe how fast you guys grow, I love you both sooo much and cant wait to see what life has in store for you- I am also so excited to see what the 3rd little Skalsky has in store for us!! Love my little family

1 comment:

Rita said...

Love your blog, Becky. Happy birthday to both Adisyn and Brody.