Sunday, September 16, 2012

Look a like or Not

Lately I heard how much adi looks exactly like me and its like looking back at when i was in kindergarden. I think she looks much more like i do now then I did back then- so what do you guys think!!
Same for Corey everyone thinks he looks exactly like Corey, but once again i think they looked so diffrent when looking at them at the same age. Maybe its because I had blond hair and so does brody and Corey had dark hair and so does adi!!
This is my vow to not allow my child to cut her hair boy short! we look like little boys, in first grade i had this short hair and then it was permed!!

3 comments:

Eric and Kayla said...

Your kiddos definitely look like Corey and you!! So cute!!

Kaity said...

hahahahahahaha

Brandi said...

^I like your sister's comment! ;) But I do think Brody looks like Corey did more than Adi looks like you did!