Friday, December 28, 2012

2012- Christmas!!!

Our little Christmas!!





 
Gingerbread Houses at Nana B's




 
2012 Babies- bring back memories of adi and grady!!


 
Christmas Eve





 
Santa Christmas Morning!!


 
Making Wuggle Pets- thanks nana B


 
We went to Nana Nancy's Christmas Day but had a crabby croix so didnt get any pictures; sure hope someone else did
 
 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I downloaded this pic I had the boy displayed life size https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fkEuTo0qTKE/UN5RSmtta5I/AAAAAAAADSs/ch8L_b4n4ZM/s0/IMG_0500.JPG He is so frickin cute! He appeared to be direclty in front of me and I think that is so cool. THe display is warm and silky smooth so I leaned close and began kissing him! OMG! When I finally pulled my mouth and tongue from his mouth and lips it seemed like I had really kissed him! I am going to put him on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. He will be a lot of fun to have around to kiss on whenever I am in the mood to relax and have some fun. He will be my little kissing buddy!