Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend on the Road

This last weekend, my daddy had to work long hours all weekend, so me and mom went on a 36 hour road trip with alot of driving. Mom had some friends she wanted to visit, do a little christmas shopping and a wedding on saturday night in Casselton. So off to Fargo we went. I slept the whole way from Steele to West Fargo. Then we did a little shopping and went to mom's friend's house-- Jayme Wolf.

This is me with my friends, their names are Nevaeh and Jurnee Wolf. I was pretty intrigued by the baby and Nevaeh let me play with all her toys and we even played with her kitchen set.

We then went to Wahpeton to visit my mom's old college friend Lisa. I once again slept the whole way to wahpeton. She has daughter who is 5 and she sure liked me, she was constanly trying to pick me up and lock me in her room, but if i hollered enough she would leave me alone for a while a least

Once again I really couldn't get away!!

We left there on Saturaday morning and I slept the whole way to Fargo. Mom was so proud of me I was being such a good travelor for her.
Once we got to Fargo, we met our cousin Lindsay Fliginger. We went to Olive Garden for Lunch, we had a 30 minute wait and I wasn't to impressed cause I was hungry, thank goodness mom brought snacks. Thanks, Lindsay it was Fun.


On our way to the wedding on Saturday afternoon, we stopped off at my second cousin- Paige Wixo's house in Mapelton, but paige was not there, I got to play with all of her toys though and even take a nap in her crib. Thanks Paige maybe next time we will get to play. Mom says thanks to you too Nikki for letting us come and the nice visit. I also really liked gunner, he must of been funny cause I giggled every time I saw him.

We then went to the wedding in casselton for a couple hours, but we came home on sat night becuse mom didn't want to have to drive all day sunday, I think she just wanted to relax on the couch, but I didn't let her because dad was at work all day and I needed someone to play with!

My MOM was so proud of her little travelor, maybe we'll get to go on another little road trip, but maybe next time we will bring daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, It sound like you both had a busy weekend.
I can't believe how big Nevaeh is already!