

Mom tried to take me swimming, but I wasn't to into it. I liked it when I could sit on the edge and put my feet in, or if I could walk around a little and no one splashed me. I really didn't like the slides or going in the big pool, I didn't like getting my hair wet, typical Girl!


2 comments:
I have the same opinion about pools - they are fun from a distance.
Looks like you had fun
I feel the opposite from you and Tyson, which creates a problem for my parents. I like to run around the pool and find a place where no one is in the pool and jump in, doesn't matter the depth. Can I swim you ask? No... which is where the problem comes in. Mom and dad get no down time when there's a pool around. So your parents should be happy your cautious about the pool, it makes sitting around and visiting a lot easier.
Paige
Post a Comment