Today we are going to Grady's 1st Birthday party in Minot. I am really excited! But first I got to play outside at Grandmas. The dogs licked my fingers through the fence and i got so excited. well Hope you all have a good weekend, maybe well have some good b-day party pics for you all!!!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
I love shoes and to be outside
i had to try on Grandma B's shoes this weekend when I was at her house. Then I tried to walk a little, but that didn't work so well. Oh well at least I am fashionable

Today we are going to Grady's 1st Birthday party in Minot. I am really excited! But first I got to play outside at Grandmas. The dogs licked my fingers through the fence and i got so excited. well Hope you all have a good weekend, maybe well have some good b-day party pics for you all!!!



Today we are going to Grady's 1st Birthday party in Minot. I am really excited! But first I got to play outside at Grandmas. The dogs licked my fingers through the fence and i got so excited. well Hope you all have a good weekend, maybe well have some good b-day party pics for you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Adi,
I love your pink vest with the fur! You are too cute.
Aunt Rita
Cute pictures,
I love the pink outfit-from shoes to vest!!
Post a Comment