Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pictures of my new Bro or Sis

Here is me all ready to go see my new brother or sister!!

Here are a couple of the pics we got from Mommy's ultrasound on Friday, we didn't get to find out if it was a boy or girl, me and daddy tried but mom won't give in.
This is the baby looking at you with two eyes and the nose and chin.

This is a profile of the baby's face!

This is the baby's feet

I added this one because it shows mommy and grandma's painting skills on the babies room. They also came and laid carpet last week over the hardwood. starting to look like a bedroom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding the babies pictures, its amazing how clear they are!
The bedroom looks really nice, So do you and Adi

Barb said...

Your little brother or sister's pictures look great!!! I must say your mom and I did do a good job on the baby's room!!!!
Love you
Grandma B

Anonymous said...

what a cute room! you are going to have lots of fun with that new baby.