Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Misc.

I am pretty much the coolest one in my house and this picture proves it.

I got to help mom make sugar cookies for Valentines Day!

Trying to be like my auntie KT!

We are almost done with our basement, the carpet got laid this week, so I was trying it out!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - you are getting BIG Adi. I love the pictures

Anonymous said...

You even look like your Aunti KT! And I bet the cookies were good, do you deliver to Bismarck?
Rita

Anonymous said...

Your such a QT!!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures..... Miss seeing you guys.

Anonymous said...

Adi, you are so cute!! What fun pictures! The new carpet looks nice too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Becca!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the birthday wish

Anonymous said...

A much "belated birthday" wish, Becky! I should look at my calendar more.
Rita