This pic is from back in June but mommy finally got it off auntie KT's camera. My papa gerald brought over chicks after he bought them and I got to hold it, but then i dropped it because he pooped in my hand.

This is Brody laughing

Me and my Bro

Him laughing again, he thinks I'm pretty funny

This is him in his Jumper he is just starting to use it and he likes it, but mommy thinks she needs to stay right there, as if I would bounce him really hard or something I just try to make it more fun for him, parents just don't understand!!
2 comments:
what a cute pair! Those darn kids grow up too fast. You both are getting so big.
Those sure are some cute pics. Adi I think mommy and daddy should buy you some baby chicks for pets!!!!
Post a Comment