Well Today is the day that my mommy goes back to work! She is working some evenings and some days. She is only working part time again! She got some things accomplished while on her leave like getting me potty trained. I wear big girl panties all the time now and its going really well, but before she went back to work I wanted to color her a picture she would not forget. Daddy leaves his Sharpies laying around from work even though mom always tells him to put them away so I thought that would be perfect. This is on the living room wall right when you walk in the house!! I am such an artist it even looks kinda like an 8


But hey were are pretty cute!
5 comments:
You are a great artist!!!!
Love the shades too
Nice artwork, Adi!
I love your drawing adi.
i think it gives your moms house a little "spunk"
and i loove the shades
Cute artwork! Adi, I am so proud of you for going potty like a big girl! This weekend I tried big boy underwear on Tyson, he peed (not sure how to spell the past tense of pee) on the kitchen floor, said "ewe" and then told me he didn't want to be a big boy.
Boys . . . .
That was a very nice drawing Adi. Just tell mom that at least she can paint the wall. You could have chose to draw all over her new wooden bench!!!!
Post a Comment