


This was me and mom in my tent it wasn't new, but I wanted her to sit with me, she really doesn't fit, but we pretended she did, then I wanted to sleep in it and we tried, but it only lasted about 30 minutes

Then on Saturday we went to Garrison to have Christmas with papa Mike and Grandma Ruby. Papa Mike and Grandma Belle got us matching camo outfits, I got bibs and Brody got a onsie, Grady got one too, but he got his later. I also got this cool new Radio Flyer Bike.


These are from the day before Christmas eve, Brody upgraded to his duck bathtub and so mom gave us a bath togeather to save time! Huh-- turns out its probably more work that way still.

Then i had to try out the duck since I kept telling Brody that is was mine when i was a baby.

Brody in his santa jammies and hat!

This was on Christmas Eve. We were at Nana Nancy's and Papa Nates, I didn't get a nap so I didn't really want to open presents and sure as heck didn't want no pictures, but here is one at the end of the night with My great auntie lori and Brody

Christmas Morning; and boy was Santa good to me, I got a polly pocket and an art easel. Back to the polly pocket I think i got this extra present becuase me-- the one who is usually scared of most men actually sat on Santa lap the day before Christmas Eve with no tears and told him all I wanted was a Polly Pocket and then I smiled for a picture. I think my mom was gasping the whole time in shock because she had avoided the whole situtation because she didn't think I would do it, but oh I fooled her.

Playing with my new Pool Polly Pocket

Grady and me helping make lunch, Notice moms new wall behind us, it was deep red and now its brown!

Two barbies a boy and a girl, I think daddy was just as excited as me, just to my surprize you will later see what i got them to use in.

I opened many room arraingments, which I liked but still had no idea what I was in store for and where I was going to get to play with them at

Nana B went a little wild and I got this 5 foot real life doll house and then barbies and all the room essentials to go with it. I LOVE IT.

Notice the Stool to play on the top floor. Thanks again nana and papa and Auntie lacy

Brody had a good day too and he loved all his present Too.

Thanks to everyone for all our presents and we have one more christmas with papa gerald tommorrow!
3 comments:
Wow What a Christmas! You and Brody were really lucky.
Merry Christmas
We had a awesome time at your house!!!! You two just cleaned up with the Christmas presents!!! We miss you already!!!!!!
Love you,
Nana and Papa
Becky- I love the picture of you in the tent! Too cute!
Post a Comment