Conversation Sunday Morning which happened to be 1-4-09
Adisyn: Mommy; I want it to be my birthday
Mom: Your birthday is not for a long time, remember on July 4th and their will be booms in the sky aka fireworks.
Adisyn: but I want it right now
Auntie Lacy: Well adi, first its uncle casey's b-day, then mine, then mommies, then nana b's, then Brody's then it yours
Adisyn: (getting madder as Lacy continues to rattle off birthdays she crossed her arms, gave a pouty lip and put her head down- mad
Mom: (trying to cheer her up) well Adi it will be your half birthday soon, actually -Whats the date today? Oh my gosh Adi it is the 4th, that means it is your half birthday today
Adi: (all excited) yeah, can we have a cake and a party and a castle and presents too.
And thats how it all happened so on Sunday we celebrated Adiysn's half birthday. Auntie Lacy happened to have a bridal shower so we brought left over balloons, and daddy went to the dollar store and got a couple surprizes.
Here are the pics notice she had to wear and pic out a party dress, and it happened that Lacy and Grady were staying at our house and her nany nancy,papa nate and auntie lori didn't have much going on so they all participated and conveintly had presents just lying around to bring her. Spoiled Much!!






4 comments:
Adi- Your 2 1/2 birthday party was so much fun. I can't wait for mine.
Adi, with your hair up in pigtails and the summer dress, you remind me of Krystal. We celebrated 1/2 birthdays at our house also. Never miss a reason to celebrate!
Oh, I remember the half-birthday parties. It was all a scam for more presents. I also used to scam a present out of my mom every time I didn't cry for a shot - little did she know, I wouldn't have cried anyway. I'm proud to see Adi is figuring out the system so young!
cute new blog
Post a Comment