Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bathtime Fun

Mom's bathtime job got a little easier, she can put us both in togeather, last night she decieded to try out bubbles with Brody in the bath to, I sure liked giving him a beard, but he now knows that if he doesn't like something I'm doing he just has to hooler a little and mom comes to his rescue and if she sees it or not I usually end up in trouble cause he's to little she always says. well i catch on fast too, now when mom asks me to do something I don;t like or don't want to do i simply tell her "I'm too little mom"



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics!

Anonymous said...

OMG - that looks just like Taryn & Tyson in the bathtub. Taryn has to always be standing up. Too cute!

Unknown said...

Too cute...1/2 the time but twice the trouble!!

Barb said...

I think I'm going to have to get some bubble bath for Nana's house.
It looks like we could have a lot fun playing at beth time!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Adi and Brody, you are growing up so fast.

Anonymous said...

That Brody is surely a daredeveil. Looks like fun. Grady is ready to join the fun!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like they love their bath time.