Monday, February 2, 2009
Blog Challenge
I am proposing a blog Challenge to all fellow bloggers. It was great to check the blogs last night and see all the new updates. I may be sort of a loser but I check the blogs daily and its sad when their are no new anythings to look at and thought it was great last week to see Nikki blog everyday!! So for the next 6 weeks I am challenging everyone to blog twice a week. That will bring us to Kayla's wedding, which hopefully we will get to see some of each other and it will also be a little closer to spring, new events and babies. Good Luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Blogs posted yesturday works for this week, the weeks are Sunday to Saturday!
I accept your challenge!
I also add to the challenge that you have to comment at least twice a week as well. That will keep us going!
I check them daily, too...even while I'm at school :S
I accept the challenge also, but agree with Nikki, you have to comment at least twice a week as well! :) It's depressing when noone comments on a blog that took you half the evening to write! :)
By the way, can I be exempt the week of February 22nd - March 1st? We are in Jamaica all of that week! :)
we accept - I sure hope my kids do some funny stuff -otherwise you are all gonna hear about the reality shows I watch!
Yes kayla you are exempt that week, and I totally agree with the comments becuase it is nice to even have a one word comment then none to know that people are looking at all the work that goes into the blogs!!!
I just want to say that this includes Heather too - not just blogspot bloggers.
Heather - you have been silent too long!
How many "points" do I get for commenting. I get 25 points a week for my class for posting once and commenting twice on others.
Okay - who is anonymously trying to tell me I have to do this? I will only do it if I can get my blog working again. No promises, but I can comment more. I know the pain of no comments......
Yes, I will accept the challenge
Kim says.. I think this is great, I check the blogs quite often also. I will try and be more faithful in the commenting part of it too.
Post a Comment