1. House is a disaster since Corey and Kids didn't really leave the house all weekend
2. Checking my email Monday morning, Brody is playing on the floor, pick him up and he is soaked! What did his diaper leak oh No the whole spare bedroom floor is soaked with water, WE HAVE WATER IN OUR BASEMENT!!! I had slippers on so didn't feel it
3. Find out lots of rain and snow to come, yeah more water
4. Daycare has the flu bug- suppose to work tommorrow- need to find other arraingements.
5. My baby is growing up way to fast- while I was at work all weekend he startd crawling on all fours all over and he got his first tooth.
Well switched shifts so home today- Tuesday hope its better!



8 comments:
I feel for you Becky, been through the whole water in the basement thing, in fact John just called and said there is about 6 inches of water sitting around the outside of the house, So wouldn't be surprised to find water when I get home. We missed you guys on Saturday.
Brody, you're the smiliest baby I know! And a tooth already, you'll be eating pizza with the rest of us before you know it! Tell your mom it must have been everybody's day to get water in their house--we had a leaky bathroom ceiling, darn weather!
OH, MY GOODNESS. Can't believe he started crawling and a tooth. New pics are too cute. I love it when they love smiling for the camera.
Love the last picture...It's great that you taught them to wrestle already and that Adi lets Brody win once in a while!!!
I would have offered day care for you today, but I'm home sick too. And I thought I'd have a snow day, instead I got a sick day.
I love the last picture! Very cute kids, Becky :)
What a day! Hope today turned out better
Kim says... Such cuties. We all have our days... Good Luck with today.
Post a Comment