Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day to All

Just a little blog to tell u all Happy Mothers Day and to tell you how truly lucky I am to have two of the greatest, most amazing, wonderful kids in the world. I am so honored to be there mom. Some days yes may be challenging, but this is the best job anyone could ever ask for. So i'm gonna gush a little about my babies.



Adisyn Ruth
She is my almost 3 year old little firecracker and that is exactly what she is. She is outgoing, talkative, smart, funny, beautiful, shy, witty,kind,imaginative and absolutley our perfect little princess! If u give her some time she will settle right in and talk your ear off, the only time she stops talking is when she's sleeping, and she has this high little minnie mouse voice that if she gets going really fast it can be hard to decifer. She is totally in love with her brother Brody and of course her cousin Grady. She plays princess all the time now and she is of course -Ariel, Grady is always prince Eric and she is going to marry him and Brody is her best friend Flounder! Where she comes up with half the stuff that comes out her mouth I'll never know! She also loves playing with her cousin Lilly and is so excited for all the new little baby cousins she's getting! She always expresses exactly what she is feeling even if its gonna get her in trouble cause that is just who she is! The "I don't like u" phrase has become one of her favorite along with "Thats not fair" and an occasional high pitched girly scream. Not to mention that my 25 lbs three year olds absolute favorite thing that I hear at least ten times a day no matter if she just ate is " I'm Hungry"!!! She is still her moms little cuddler and daddy's little girl. Adi u rock and I love u so much, I can't believe that your almost 3. I'm so glad i'm your mommy


Brody Lee
This is my 10 month old little ladies man. He has these beautiful huge brown eyese and this awesome smile. He is handsome, smart,sweet, cuddly, and always ready for a good time. He as already fiqured out how to push his sisters buttons and how to scream when she does something he doesn't like. He is also a little sneaky too, like when he sits in the front of the cart and adi is behind him, he somehow fiqures out how to pull her hair and make her scream while continuing to sit forward so mom cant see what he is doing! He waves bye-bye, thowes a ball, gives high fives and shakes his head "no" when he's doing something he's not suppose to. He is always in a good mood and amazingly patient. He has yet to fiqure out how to continually sleep through the night but it a nice little "quiet" cuddle time for us. I cant believe how fast the time has gone and that your almost walking! I love u Brody and can't wait to see the boy u become. I'm so glad that I'm your mommy!

7 comments:

Lacy said...

That was the greatest post Becks!!! Just wanted to let you know that your blog background is beautiful, but SO hard to read.

Kaity said...

Becky- that is soo sweet! I even teared up a little....haha

Peggy said...

Make sure you save this in writing for them - too beautiful to not share with them when they are older! Happy Mother's Day!

Eli Cole said...

I'm with Kaity on this one!! You made me a little teary eyed too!! Love the post! Happy Mother's day Becky!!

Mama A said...

Thank you Becky, I just cried the entire way through that! Darn hormones.. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day with your babies!

Janet said...

What a great post Becca, I agree you should save this for when they are old. Happy Mothers Day to you too.

Melissa Davis said...

You have such a beautiful family!! I can't believe how much the kids have grown. Brody looks just like daddy!!