This is me feeding the goats I have been scared until this day, don't know what made me do it, but mom was sure proud and Brody was doing it and I'm bigger than he so I thought I could do it to, It was fun but not to thrilled that he slobbered all over my hands. I was ok as long as they were babies and didn't come after me like the big black on that tried to steal all the food. He was not my friend.

This is Brody feeding the goats

We were some pretty cool dudes in our shades and tiger wagon we got from the zoo!

Isn't this the cutest spider monday ever, we had lots of fun looking at him.

Fridy- we went to lake Sakakawea to spend time at Papa Duane's Lake House and oh did we have fun. This is us on the back of the golf cart. We couldn't get enough of the golf cart. Brody was a wild man and jumped around and got so excited when we got on and screamed when we got off, but not me I would never behave like that I'm almost 3!

THis is me driving the golf cart, next one is Brody and then a Family pic thanks to auntie KT. Sharing the driving responsibility of the golf cart was tough!



Swimming pool- This is us swimming at Papa Duanes and waiting for Grady to come. Uncle Casey, Auntie Lacey, Grady and Bennett came out to have some fun with us!

I Love u Grady and have so much fun with u, thanks for coming out to play with me!

Brody with his cool hat on, once its on and u make him forget about it he does pretty good and oh doesn't he look so cute!


Bennett at his best, lounging like the sweet little man he is at the lake!

This is me waiting for daddy to get the fire going so i could have a smore! Nana B and Papa B and Nate came out for smores and to see us. It was great to see u guys and its always so much fun.

This is our eventful first weekend of summer. We came home Saturday and went to my other Auntie Lacey's baby shower, she is due in about 6 weeks, but the baby doesn't want to wait! I had fun with my cousin Lilly and then had a BBQ at Grandma nancy's. Wow what a weekend and its not even Sunday yet! I bet mom is sure tired, but not me and Brody- were party animals!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having all kinds of fun! Love the shades!
Looks like they had fun at the zoo!! I can't wait until I'm old enough to play with Adisyn & Brody!
I can't believe how big your brother is! And you are a great big sister! Have fun and thank you for sharing your pictures.
Had lots of fun with you too Adi. Can't wait till we can go swimming again!!!!
Post a Comment